1. Due to covid 19 we will not have a SEPTEMBER 23 General Membership meeting because of Governor Whitmer’s restrictions.
2. Nominations for officers are usually done at our September meeting. We can use your help. DUE TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES PLEASE E-MAIL FOR WHATEVER POSITION YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR 2021. This is your club and we need your help .
3. The CCM board decided we are not going to have an October Board meeting so I will keep you updated. My term as President is up and I cannot run again. By default is the only way I can continue but I have served in this office 15 times and it is time for someone else to take the reins.
4. Renewal cards for 2021 will be mailed out very soon. look for it.
5. CCM has canceled both of our rallyes for the year . We will be having our remaining 2 autocrosses . KIM RULES autocross “PUT ON BY “THE GIRLS” will be on September 27th with 14 runs. Our final autocross of the year will be on October 11th using the sanctions that had been intended for the rallies so look for MANY runs. The flyer will be posted soon with details. Hope to see you at our final two events of 2020.
6. We will not have a banquet, but will be doing something special for points and awards next Spring.
Hopefully my next e-mail will have better news.
Mary Wentzel-2019-2020 CCM President