Hope everyone is doing fine and being safe. Unfortunately, we did not have a February (weather), March or April CCM General Membership meeting due to the coronavirus. The May CCM General Membership meeting is tentative as of right now. I will keep you updated. If we have a meeting in May it will be at Les Stanford Chevrolet in Dearborn,
Our MAY 10TH and 25th autocrosses are CANCELED. We will keep you posted on upcoming events, a lot depends on what our Governor decides to do.
I am sure you all have cabin fever. It is really going to be an unusual year. I am sure that when things get back to a somewhat (new) normal status we will all have our Corvettes out.
For updates check the Michigan Region website and the NCCC website. I am sure that Chris Scafero will keep us updated on events.
Mary Wentzel 2020 President
SAVE THE WAVE!